Indoor Air Quality
- New Construction
Ductless Air Conditioning in Boston, MA
Central air conditioning is a common feature of new homes in the U.S., but it doesn’t come standard in every situation. Many older homes and smaller homes don’t have a central duct system in place. While finding a way to heat up a ductless home is simple, air conditioning can be more difficult, and many people decide to use inefficient window units around the home. But there is a more effective, high-efficiency central air system for those who don’t have any ducts in place: a ductless air conditioner.
Ductless air conditioning is the perfect solution for many homeowners searching for a way to cool the entire home or a single room without an outrageous monthly cost. But you will need professionals for installation and any additional services. The NATE-certified technicians at Cooling Unlimited, Inc. can install your new ductless air conditioning system, provide regular maintenance, and make any necessary repairs. We guarantee our work, so you can always expect quality when you schedule an appointment for ductless AC services with our team in the Boston, MA area.
Cooling Unlimited, Inc. provides ductless AC services in Boston, MA and the surrounding areas.
The Benefits of Ductless AC
When you schedule ductless air conditioning system installation with our team in Boston, MA, you’ll get award–winning service from friendly, respectful technicians. But that’s not the only benefit of installing a ductless system. Take a look!
- No Renovations: If you install enough indoor blower units around the home, you can get whole home cooling without the need to renovate your home.
- Heating and Cooling: That’s right—a ductless air conditioner can also be a heater! When you use heat pump technology with your ductless system, it will both cool and heat. We can also add a supplemental heating system to work in conjunction with your ductless system should you need it.
- Efficiency: Ductless air conditioners and heaters have higher efficiency ratings than window and portable units, and they are also more efficient than many conventional systems.
- Zone Control: Because each indoor blower unit has its own thermostat, you can control the temperature in one room without affecting the temperature in another.
- Performance: Window units and portable air conditioners can break down easily, and may not have enough power to cool or heat a large room. A properly sized ductless split system should perform well for years to come.
How a Ductless Mini Split Works
Ductless air conditioners work much like conventional air conditioners, but the indoor unit is not a single unit installed in a central location. Instead, there are indoor blowers that each contains a fan and coil. Each unit blows air directly into the room instead of circulating it throughout the whole home. Each blower unit is attached by a refrigerant line to the outside component, and refrigerant moves heat from the inside blowers to the outside condenser unit in order to cool the rooms.
Call Today for Ductless Services in Boston, MA
Looking for a new ductless split system for your home? Concerned about the performance of your existing ductless unit? What are you waiting for? Call the friendly Boston, MA air conditioning and heating specialists at Cooling Unlimited, Inc. today!